Hello from the beautiful West! We arrived Sunday evening after a LONG uneventful drive, of which we are grateful. Thanks so much for everything to those who housed us before we left and those who entertained us along the way. we truly are blessed and are grateful to those who are walking our life journey with us.
Monday we spent unloading the trailer and finding places to put things.
Tuesday we set up the boys rooms and our bed. They each have their own room for the first time, and LOVE it.We also mowed a path to the barn, about a good city block in distance. No kidding, grass (weeds) are over waist high.
Yesterday I finished the kitchen cabinets and am now starting to sort through unpack,wash and put away everything. Boys mowed the back yard last night.
Today we got the washer/dryer going, finished laying out our bed room and closet, got the spare fridge moved in and freezer ready to go as well.
The boys are at the state fair as I type. I am at the library checking in. We hope to put the computer together this evening which will make it easier to connect. I've got pictures to several of the posts, I'll add in when I get our computer up and running.
We have met several neighbors who have already stopped by. We won't be running out of anything to do for some time. Boys are planning a road trip soon to pick up the tractor. Excitement is still in the air. Grandpa provided a tractor driving training review while we were there, so the boys feel confident on their skills.
Thanks for looking in on us.
No comments:
Post a Comment