9 pints of Strawberry Rhubarb jam!! Thanks NY neighbors for the Rhubarb. Gma/pa sent some home at Easter which is growing well in its new spot and we're looking forward to using some of that NEXT year!! I need to make biscuits tomorrow- YUM!!!
The sun showed its face today and it didn't rain until 8:30 tonight! Thats progress!!
Still hoping to get out the tomato and pepper plants. Honey is talking about building a raised bed for those though....Supposed to be an awesome weekend here- that means dry and sunny!
When I woke up this morning to a light frost, I heard the radioman say the midwest was going to hit the 100s today...at that moment, I was VERY appreciative to live where I am. Never been a fan of heat/humidity!!! UGH!!
Wishing you a good week all!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment