...where the adventure begins

...where the adventure begins

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Name the Kitties Contest!!

We need help naming some of our new cats. We'd love your help! Winners will receive a nights lodging at the farm!! What a great way to come visit and meet the kitties!! OK, here we go....

Kittie 1, She's 5 weeks old now.


Kittie 2 was born in May. Its a boy.



Cat 3 adopted us, I think its a girl. We haven't tackled her to find out :)


Email back your suggestions! Remember you can receive free lodging on the farm!! Sorry, transporation isn't included!

3 comments:

  1. #1 could be Moonpie, because she looks like she has a half moon on her face. I enjoy reading of your adventure. Sorry to hear the pipe broke. I can sympathize since we just had plumbers dig a four foot hole to find the leak in our front yard. A fitting from the main line to the sprinklers had cracked. I wonder how long it was that way. We thought the lawn was just super wet from a heavy rain the day before. The tree looks super green -- guess it's been drinking good for awhile!

    Thankfully your pipe break came before the freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of your facebook comments are great! Lilly is a good name (one of my favorite flowers) except I think it's better for Cat 3. The same post that mentioned Angel ... I think would go better for Cat 2. For Cat 1 - I think Gizmo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 should be called "Pooch" and the 2nd should be called fierce lol. Miss y'all guys. Hope y'all are enjoying yourselves =D

    ReplyDelete