We had a great visit with our military buddies. Hope its not so long before we meet again. The kids were in a playgroup together when they were little. So cool to see how everyone grows up!!
I wanted to brag about my honey. He is amazing and I am blessed to be married to a "mr. fixit". He has the new trench dug for the septic line. Know though that our oldest was also a big help in doing this also, hense the other picture. You can see the deck form initially. There is only an 8 ft section left of the 24 ft deck. This has been a huge project. It hasn't been as simple as to just fix the break in the pipe. As honey uncovered the pipe, he found it wasn't put together well, and digging further, not enough slant on the pipe to the tank. Then the pipe coming out of the house is actually too low, and on and on. Is there ever a simple repair project??
Kitty Contest is in its final stage. GREAT suggestions given. Winning names announced on the next post. Thank you to all who participated. It was VERY fun seeing all the different names- got some good giggles from some of them as well!
We have another contest in our house at the moment entitled, "Who can find the food processor?" I have a box of tomatoes that I got at the farmers market that I'd like to make into salsa, but I NEED my processor!! Any suggestions on where it would be would be appreciated. We still have lots of boxes, but have opened MANY to search for it. I have canned already 7 qts of dill and 3 quarts of bread and butter pickles. I had this huge bowl of cucumbers for the bread and butter ones and couldn't believe it ONLY made 3 jars....BUT I'm grateful I have 3 jars....
Kitty Contest update next post...Thanks for checkin in!
Hey, did the processor get moved in the very first trailer load that was stored at your honey's folks? Maybe in one of those boxes?
ReplyDelete