Honey worked on filling in the sewer line yesterday, hoping the rain today will dampen down the soil before finishing the dirt moving. It will be good to have that project wrapped up.
We've been busy this week, getting new drivers licenses, car tags, and anticipating the next project. Honey has been making calls and meeting with folks, seriously considering putting up a workshop, which we'd live to have up before winter, so he can putz in there when its cold.
We're headed out to a fundraiser tonight, benefiting a working/residential farm for people with developmental disabilities. Its a barn dance, dinner and auction. Should be a fun time, and maybe even a drive home in the snow.
I got a call on Monday that was a job offer. Part of our plan has been for me to return to work, so honey can stay home and "work". I will be working full time helping families with children with disabilities find supports and services for their special kid. I am looking forward to the job, though will be an interesting change for me, since I've been working from home the past 15 years.
Oh, the food processor was hidden among the pro-gear. Mystery solved on that one, but I do still need the blades that go with it, and of course! They weren't packed in the box with the processor. I was however able to get my salsa done with what I had!
Wishing you all a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment