...where the adventure begins

...where the adventure begins

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Picture updates....


Our little kitties are doing so well! Here's a glimpse of Katie. She sits on the doorstep waiting for someone to open in, then she'll run inside.

This is Katie's sister Grace. She too is such a pretty kitten! They are getting big, almost 12 weeks old I think.

Here's a shot of oldest and I tying rebar. Honey did way more than the rest of us, but oldest did quite a bit as well. We didn't get the concrete Monday- they couldn't get a pump, which was just as well. High temp tomorrow will be 0, thats right- zero! Monday's high will be -5. Did we move to the North Pole?? Sheesh! Rumor has it temps will be back into the low 40s next weekend. There may be hope yet! I hear there really aren't that many opportunities left for warm days now. We too enjoyed our long beautiful fall.


Now a few shots from our house today. A flock of pheasants flew right up to the house- one literally did, as we heard a huge thump. I bet there were 25 of them. This pic was about 3 feet out, looking out the window. Kinda cool! The other pic is of the kitty coop and the horse barn behind it.

Hoping you are warm and loved where you are. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment