...where the adventure begins

...where the adventure begins

Friday, January 20, 2012

checkin in!!

BRRRRRR!!!! Winter arrived, whew! The temp when we got up a few days this week was -20, negative 20. One day had a wind chill temp of -30. We got about 4 inches and for a day or 2 no wind!!! Our area is known for drifting, so for that I am grateful.

Its been a cleanup week in the house for honey- who wants to go out when its -20???
Well, our youngest, he wanted to go out and walk the loop. We do have wonderful neighbors on the loop and what great company they are that he wants to walk the loop at -20. I stayed here. Call me a whimp, or you could say I was the wise one. Thanks neighbors for intercepting them and feeding them- no wonder they like to come over!!!

Its farm show weekend here. Honey started out there early today, picking up youngest at lunchtime to go back for the afternoon. Do you think they'll want to come home with anything?? yea, thats my fear too!

Hoping things are warm and calm at your house. I'll catch up with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment