...where the adventure begins

...where the adventure begins

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Its been a busy week! We've had something every night, no rest for the weary!! Hoping this weeks is much slower!

Not too much going on here. We're on kitty watch. Our cat Baby has been pregnant since October. Former owners said that she will hold the babies until spring, that they predict the weather by her. Other neighbors think thats silly. Whatever the reason, our oldest describes her now as looking like a bowling ball with a head and tail. Anxious to see this develop. Start thinking of those kitty names- likely another "name the kitty" contest coming!

Honey picked up the interior tin for the shop. He's doing his homework still on insulation and I think we now have just about every type of wire they make for electrical. Sheesh!

There certainly aren't enough hours in a day, I'm sure you are feeling that too. Spring break is approaching for the boys. Oldest and I have tickets in hand to visit good friends and celebrate a confirmation in May. Not much school left for the year....I'm sure no one is complaining about that!

Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment