...where the adventure begins

...where the adventure begins

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!

I can't believe its already July 4th weekend!! In pondering, this time last year we were already moved out of our old house, goods in our new house, different state and we were house/pet sitting and hanging with friends while oldest and honey were out with fellow boy scouts on a high adventure. Its a year later and honey and oldest are out with those same fellow buddies on a boy scout high adventure- of a different type. They are due home shortly with stories to tell, I'm sure.

A recent evening pic:


We had a windstorm recently and it took off some of the soffit. Thanks to our NY neighbors who ran to the rescue to secure up what they could before the next big gust rolled through.



Youngest and I were hankering for a little fun this weekend, so we opted for a change of scenery. We took a short excursion and had a wonderful time. Youngest was thrilled with the ride. Anyone pondering venturing this way, I'd highly recommend doing this- The view is amazing!! These pics are taken through a window....




No comments:

Post a Comment